A Vietnamese entry visa is required for all foreigners wishing visit to Vietnam except for citizens of countries having bilateral agreements on visa exemption with in Vietnam.
• Type of visa:
1. Tourist visas:
- Only for single entry
- Maximum stay in Vietnam of one month.
- Tourist visas may be extended after your arrival in Vietnam.
2. Diplomatic & Official Visas:
- No fees unless otherwise agree upon between Vietnam and applicant’s country.
- On applying this visa, the applicant must submit an official letter from the concerned agencies of local government, foreign embassies or consulates accredited to applicant’s country, international organizations, or other accredited organizations based in that country.
3. Business or Other types of visas:
- On applying this visa, the applicant should obtain the approval through their sponsor in Vietnam.
- Multiple entry and stay of 3 months or 6 months is possible.
• How to get visa approval?
You can apply a visa by yourself or Vietnam festival processing services.
Apply by yourself at the embassy or consulate of Vietnam in your country:
1. Documents needed: passport of 6 months’ validity, visa application forms and probably some others required by the embassy or consulate. Visa forms are available by getting directly at the Vietnamese embassy or consulate in your country or by sending there a stamped, self-addressed envelope addressed to visa section.
2. Fees vary from embassy to embassy.
• How to get visa by Vietnam Festival processing services?
Tourist visa-single 1 month: simple and early. We’ll send you the visa approval letter. Upon arriving at the airport, you’ll get a visa. Refer to the price table below for service fee. Tan Son Nhat, Noi Bai and Da Nang are the international airports where you are allowed to get a visa.
Beside the service fee, you have to pay…………………………….as approval fee directly at immigration desk.
Click here to view the whole process and send us a form: